- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SERPCheetah collects the following data:
- Personal information (Name, email address)
- Google Search Console data fra connected accounts
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SERPCheetah with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Connect with a Google Search console account you own or have access too.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
SERPCheetah collects your data so that we can:
- Interpret and show you data we believe will be of interest for you.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When SERPCheetah processes a purchase of one of our products, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
SERPCheetah securely stores your data at our own servers in Denmark.
SERPCheetah will keep the collected data (described above) for until you delete your account or inform us to do so.
SERPCheetah would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SERPCheetah from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the SEMCheetah ApS family.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
SERPCheetah would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request SERPCheetah for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that SERPCheetah correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SERPCheetah to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that SERPCheetah erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that SERPCheetah restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to SERPCheetah’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that SERPCheetah transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - SERPCheetah uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - SERPCheetah uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SERPCheetah sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SERPCheetah has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.